Welcome to SMA
SMA Academic Placement Services (APS) provides a bridge between job applicants and hiring universities. The Director of APS manages hiring institutions' job listings and job applicants' curriculum vitas, which are shared online through Dropbox™.
APS offers a variety of services and benefits:
1) SMA membership is not required to participate in APS;
2) job listing(s) may be posted to Dropbox™ and made available to registered job applicants
3) access to job applicants' information without posting a job listing is available
4) interview venue for on-site meetings
5) conference hotel lodging at special SMA rates (identify SMA affiliation)
6) admission to SMA receptions and Friday luncheon for one person.
A large, open interview room provides a venue for meeting with potential candidates. The APS interview room is available during the conference as follows:
To participate in APS, complete the online registration form and upload your job listing.
Dr. Syrdal, Director of APS, will contact you via email with instructions for accessing Dropbox™. For all APS inquires, contact Dr. Syrdal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow/Connect/Engage: Email | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Website
© 2020 Society of Marketing Advances All rights reserved