SMA Academic Placement Services (APS) provides a bridge between job applicants and hiring universities. The Director of APS manages hiring institutions' job listings and job applicants' curriculum vitas, which are shared online through Dropbox™.
APS offers a variety of services and benefits:
1) registration on or before October 1 is free (with conference registration)
2) curriculum vita will be posted to Dropbox™ and made available to registered hiring institutions
3) access to job listings posted by registered hiring institutions
4) an interview venue for on-site meetings
The APS interview room is available during the conference as follows:
- Wednesday, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
To participate in APS, job applicants must be registered for the SMA conference. Go to the SMA website to complete conference registration (www.societyformarketingadvances.org). Then, complete the APS job applicant registration online form and upload your curriculum vita.
Dr. Syrdal, Director of APS, will contact you via email with instructions for accessing Dropbox™. For all APS inquires, contact Dr. Syrdal at email@example.com.