SMA Academic Placement Services (APS) provides a bridge between job applicants and hiring universities. The Director of APS manages hiring institutions' job listings and job applicants' curriculum vitas, which are shared online through Dropbox™.
APS offers a variety of services and benefits:
1) SMA membership is not required to participate in APS;
2) job listing(s) may be posted to Dropbox™ and made available to registered job applicants
3) access to job applicants' information without posting a job listing is available
4) interview venue for on-site meetings
5) conference hotel lodging at special SMA rates (identify SMA affiliation)
6) participation in SMA receptions and Friday luncheon
A large, open interview room provides a venue for meeting with potential candidates. The APS interview room is available during the conference as follows:
- Wednesday, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
To participate in APS, complete the online registration form and upload your job listing.
Dr. Syrdal, Director of APS, will contact you via email with instructions for accessing Dropbox™. For all APS inquires, contact Dr. Syrdal at email@example.com.