SMA has adopted an online submission process for ALL manuscripts in the teaching and research tracks. All work is submitted through EasyChair. For questions or problems, please contact the Program Chairs,
Pia A. Albinsson, at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Alvin J. Williams, at email@example.com,
John (Rusty) Brooks, Jr., at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Joseph F. Hair, Jr., at email@example.com
Submission Guidelines: Research & Teaching Tracks
- All Paper and Presentation submissions are blind reviewed by multiple reviewers. Authors should avoid identifying themselves in the text or title. Panel sessions are reviewed by Track Chairs and/or Program Chair.
- Paper submissions must not be published, accepted for publication, or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- If accepted, all, papers, presentations, and panels may be published in the proceedings. Full papers can be published in the proceedings either in full or summary form. Presentations and panel submissions can be published in the proceedings in summary form only.
- Only Papers are eligible for Best Paper in Track and Best Paper in Conference awards.
- Submissions must be formatted in MS Word, be double spaced, and use Times New Roman 12 point font (refer to Information for Authors for details).
- Submit submissions using the Easy Chair system.